WP Shopify Changelog
- Fixed: Bug causing third-party plugin notices to show on WP Shopify admin pages
- Fixed: Spacing issues in product components
- Updated: Bumped WordPress version requirement to 5.4
- Improved: Removed superfluous _t import
- Improved: useHook function
- Dev: Updated JS dependencies
- Fixed: Bug causing custom checkout domain to fail
- Fixed: Bug causing automatic post syncing to fail
- Fixed: Bug causing fatal error when loading a custom post type\'s editor
- Fixed: Bug causing missing product descriptions on the default PLP pages
- Updated: WP Shopify now requires WordPress 5.4 or greater
- Improved: General mobile styles
- Improved: Added mobile styles to product single pages
- Improved: Error handling when no Shopify connection
- Improved: Hiding third-party plugin notices on the Wizard admin page
- Dev: Added new JS filter: `misc.layout.mobileColumns`
- Fixed: Bug causing default pages to be repeatedly created if `wps_settings_general` table is empty.
- Fixed: bug causing product single pages to hide variants and descriptions
- Fixed: issue causing sale notice to show when reg price and sale price match
- Fixed: missing color variant button when color is white
- Improved: removed `row` and `col-` classes to prevent theme collisions
- Fixed: Bug causing license key issues
- Fixed: Bug causing broken add to cart functionality
- Fixed: Bug causing missing notice CSS
- Fixed: Bug causing add to cart buttons to break on product single pages
- Fixed: Bug causing a NaN price to show occasionally
- Fixed: Bug causing pagination to disapear when using [wps_collections]
- Fixed: CSS collisions within admin settings
- Improved: Changed \"domain\" label to \"Shopify Domain\" within the Connection settings
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'misc.pricing.defaultCurrencyCode\'
🙌 Its finally here! After months of hard work, Im super excited to share WP Shopify 3.0. Not only is this the biggest update ever, it also represents a major step forward to becoming what I always envisioned the plugin to be.
I really hope this update helps everyone out during this difficult time. Ecommerce is now more important than ever, and I dont suspect that will change anytime soon.
Many more updates to come. Enjoy!
- Feature: Cart Discount Codes (Pro only)
- Feature: Variant Button Style (Pro only)
- Feature: Plugin Translations for German, Spanish, French, Dutch, and Chinese
- Feature: Conditional Cart Loading (Pro only)
- Feature: Setup Wizard
- Feature: Sale Notice (Pro only)
- Feature: Left in stock Notice (Pro only)
- Feature: Default Pages as native WordPress pages
- Feature: Products can now link in new or same tab
- Feature: Product shortcodes now allow for filtering by collections
- Feature: Added ability to filter products using a prefix search
- Feature: Refactored Admin Pages
- Fixed: Bug causing \"No route was found ...\" error when permalinks were set to plain
- Fixed: Bug causing various loading issues
- Fixed: Bug preventing the rewrite rules from flushing after changing permalinks
- Fixed: Bug causing some product shortcode attributes to not be available in storefront and search shortcode
- Fixed: Bug causing checkout button to hang if .Linker not enabled
- Fixed: Bug causing available_for_sale attribute to fail
- Fixed: Bug causing load more button to show an endless spinner
- Fixed: Bug causing webbook callback URL to fail due to missing .php extension on admin_url(\'admin-ajax.php\')
- Fixed: Bug causing cart not to load if theme does not use body_class()
- Fixed: Bug causing variant options not to show when only one exists
- Fixed: Bug causing the cart line item quantity input increment and decrement to fail
- Fixed: Bug causing quantity inputs to fail when entering an alpha character instead of number
- Fixed: Bug preventing cart from proceeding to Shopify checkout page when Google Analyics is missing the Linker plugin
- Fixed: Bug causing the cart loading dots to overflow vertically
- Fixed: Bug causing infinite scrolling to sometimes fail
- Fixed: Bug causing the browser\'s native increment / decrement arrows to show witin cart line items
- Improved: The Storefront component now alphabatizes the order of tags / vendors / types
- Improved: Added show_featured_only=\"\" attribute to storefront shortcode
- Improved: The \"Products per page\" admin setting now has a hard cap of 250
- Improved: Product images are now preloaded on thumbnail hover which fixes image loading delay
- Improved: Changed the range pricing label to \"Price:\" instead
- Improved: Added price animations
- Improved: Added content loading placeholders
- Improved: Product image zoom can now be disabled on mobile
- Improved: Remove bootstrap css from plugin
- Improved: Remove the wrapping [class^=\"wps-\"] selector
- Improved: Product descriptions are now hidden by default
- Improved: Moved many CSS rules into the JS to prevent theme conflicts
- Improved: Move JS action \'after.shop.ready\' to proper place
- Improved: Plugin CSS now loads with priority of 1 before theme CSS
- Improved: Removed the yellow \"Make sure to activate your license ...\" notice
- Improved: Fixed typo under webhooks list and ensured all names are capitalized
- Improved: Plugin now shows only the add to cart button if no variants exist
- Improved: When only one variant exists, the plugin now shows the variant selections instead of nothing
- Improved: Renamed the \"Resync Shopify\" tool to \"Sync Product & Collection Detail Pages\" to lessen confusion surrounding what it does
- Improved: Now using encodeURI on the checkout product URLs for international characters
- Improved: Removed the unused wps-templates partials to lessen confusion for Pro users
- Dev: Added react-error-boundary to components
- Dev: Removed React and React DOM from front-end assets
- Dev: Removed fetch-polyfill from front-end as wp includes this by default
- Dev: Added a data-wpshopify-is-available-for-sale attribute to each product
- Dev: Global wpshopify variable is now frozen via Object.freeze()
- Dev: Cleaned up unused Classes like Routes
- Dev: Added new PHP action \"wps_finished_syncing_products\"
- Dev: Added new PHP action \"wps_finished_syncing_collections\"
- Dev: Added new JS action: \'after.app.init\'
- Dev: Added new JS action: \'before.payload.update\'
- Dev: Added new JS action: \'after.payload.update\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'pagination.loadMore.text\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'cart.lineItems.maxQuantity\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'cart.lineItems.minQuantity\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'cart.lineItems.quantityStep\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'buyButton.quantityStep\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'misc.link.target\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'misc.inventory.leftInStock.total\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'product.variant.styles.colorSwatch.names\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'product.variant.styles.colorSwatch.value\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'product.variant.styles\'
- Dev: Added new JS filter: \'default.image.zoom.options\' Available options: https://github.com/imgix/drift#options--defaults
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing admin page conflicts with other plugins.
- 🛠 Fixed: Compatibility bug with various plugins like Ninja Forms causing broken admin pages.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing cart from proceeding to the Shopify checkout page when Google Analytics is missing the Linker plugin.
Hello! Today\'s update contains an important bug fix and preparations for 3.0!
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing load more button to show an endless spinner
- 📣 Updated: Added WordPress 5.4 compatibility
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing error when entering Shared Secret: \"Must contain only numbers and letters\"
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing \"No products found\" warning during sync
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing disappearing cart icon
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing loading indicator overflow on cart icon
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing media to sync when not syncing products or collections (Pro only)
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing syncing to fail when \"sync by collections\" is turned on, and products are assigned to more than one collection (Pro only)
- 🛠 Fixed: causing cart terms, custom attributes, and cart notes to sometimes fail to load (Pro only)
- 📣 Updated: Added version to API endpoints for better flexibility
- 📣 Updated: No longer showing syncing warning when zero \"collects\" are found
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for config constant values
- 💻 Dev: Added new PHP filter: wps_collections_single_args
- 💻 Dev: Added new PHP filter: wps_collections_all_args
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: cart.maxQuantity
- 💻 Dev: Added new SEO Meta fields for future (Pro only)
- 💻 Dev: Updated JS dependencies
- 📦 New Feature: Sync featured images (Pro only)
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing plugin settings to wipe out occasionally
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing fatal errors when activating free and pro versions at the same time
- 🛠 Fixed: Preventing Add to cart button width from spilling out of container
- 📣 Updated: Now deleting custom plugin options from options table during uninstall
- 📣 Updated: Improved the UI progress bars during sync
- 📣 Updated: Miscellaneous plugin settings copy
- 💻 Dev: Added opt-in plugin usage tracking
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS action: `before.checkout.redirect`
- 💻 Dev: Updated dependencies
- 📣 Updated: WordPress 5.3.1 compatibility
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: product.buyButton.before
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: product.buyButton.after
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing plugin updates to not show in within pro version
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: \'set.checkout.discount\'
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: \'before.directCheckout.lineItems\'
- 📦 New Feature: Webhooks are now available as templates within the wps-templates folder
- 📦 New Feature: Added a new \"Remove Automatic Post Syncing\" tool
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing the custom menu item \"cart icon\" to not render
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing add to cart buttons to not load when \"load cart\" setting not enabled
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing \"Loading ...\" to show indefinitely for some users
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing selective sync options to not persist during save
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug in visual builder causing custom Shopify credentials to fail when removing old credentials
- 📣 Updated: Refactored the way automatic post syncing / webhooks work
- 📣 Updated: Adjusted styling of inline cart notice
- 📣 Updated: Temporarily removed add_role() for Customers integration
- 📣 Updated: Removed holiday sale copy
- 💻 Dev: Added favicons to demo and docs site
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: \'cart.empty.text\'
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: \'cart.lineItems.link\'
- 💻 Dev: Added new JS filter: \'cart.lineItems.disableLink\'
- 📦 New Feature: Added \"Direct Checkout\" for Pro users
- 🛠 Fixed Ninja forms plugin conflict by loading JS in footer instead of defer
- 🛠 Fixed bug causing selected admin tabs not to persist after page reloads
- 🛠 Fixed bug causing Sync posts to be checked upon initial install
- 🛠 Fixed bug in pro version where plugin updates wouldn\'t show until plugin is deactivated
- 🛠 Fixed removed unused add-ons settings menu item
- 📣 Updated: Holiday sale and promotion notifications
- 📣 Updated: Default cache time from 5mins to 2mins
- 💻 Dev: New JS filter: \'product.addToCart.text\'
👋 Hello wonderful people!
Really excited about this release. 2.1 brings a lot of great enhancements and some much needed fixes.
Some of the most notable updates are faster load times, compatibility fixes to plugins like Jetpack, image lazy loading, and an annoying bug preventing the back button from working on product pages.
Finally, you can now use the visual builder with your own product data! Take a look!
- 📦 New feature: Ability to toggle product descriptions for the default PLP pages
- 📦 New feature: Ability to hide decimals in product prices
- 📦 New feature: Added lazy loading to product images to speed up loading
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing back button from working properly when variant dropdowns are selected
- 🛠 Fixed: Cart spacing issues with certain WordPress themes
- 🛠 Fixed: Variant dropdown styling conflicts with certain WordPress themes
- 🛠 Fixed: Missing default width and height for product feature images
- 🛠 Fixed: Missing default width and height for collection image
- 🛠 Fixed: bug causing Utils::get_site_url() to return wrong URL for multi-site
- 🛠 Fixed: Visual builder bug causing bad values to appear within shortcode
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing the Jetpack gallery from loading
- 🛠 Fixed: CSS theme conflicts with classes like .row and .container
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing the user-defined sort_by value to not show in Storefront component
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing Search component to return invalid query string when form is empty
- 🛠 Fixed: Removed webhooks and disabled the legacy autosync to prevent settings removal bug
- 📣 Updated: Speed improvements to during initial load time
- 📣 Updated: Changed Plugin menu links within Dashboard
- 📣 Updated: Changed No products found to No products left to show to reduce confusion
- 📣 Updated: Various copy changes to the plugin Settings
- 📣 Updated: Temporarily hiding customer plugin settings until feature is finished
- 📣 Updated: Now showing products and collections plugin menu items by default
- 📣 Updated: Added a notice on the products and collections edit screen if Sync posts is not enabled
- 📣 Updated: Changed wording from Shortcode builder to Visual builder
- 📣 Updated: Compatibility updates for WordPress 5.3
- 📣 Updated: Compatibility updates for Twenty Twenty theme
- 💻 Dev: Conditional plugin bootstrap depending on whether is_admin() or not.
- 💻 Dev: Added `compareAtPriceV2` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added `sku` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added `requiresShipping` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added `weight` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added `weightUnit` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added `priceV2` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added `availableForSale` to product variant
- 💻 Dev: Added new PHP filter: wps_products_all_args
- 💻 Dev: Added new PHP filter: wps_products_single_args
- 🧩 Visual Builder: Created ability to add your own products to the builder
- 🧩 Visual Builder: Added ability to `reset` selections easily
- 🧩 Visual Builder: Now persisting selections after page reloads
- 📚 Documentation: Added new section called `Features` with descriptions of notable plugin functionality
- 📚 Documentation: Added `comparison chart` showcasing the features between the Pro and free version
- 📚 Documentation: Added icons to highlight different sections
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing failure when max_input_vars exceeded.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing plugin to fail when WordPress installed under nested sub directories.
- 📣 Updated: Removed the debug settings within the plugin in favor of the natiive WordPress Site Health
- 💻 Dev: Adjusted the handle_fatal_errors method to whitelist error codes instead of only checking NULL
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing Customer Accounts to load improperly
- 📦 Added: Shortcode builder links throughout admin settings
Hello wonderful people! 👋
This release contains a decent amount of bug fixes and overall plugin stability changes. Also along for the ride are new shortcode attributes that allow you to change colors and font sizes. Highly demanded.
We also just released a new shortcode builder tool!. At the moment, the shortcode builder will only be available on the demo site above, but will eventually be incorporated into the WordPress dashboard.
Have a great evening!
- 📣 Updated: Better error handling during the syncing process
- 📣 Updated: Change lookup key for customers to email instead of customer_id
- 📣 Updated: Changed style of empty cart notice
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing failure when variant fields option1, option2, or option3 are too long
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing collection single pages to only show one product
- 🛠 Fixed: Error when installing the plugin within certain subdirectory setups
- 🛠 Fixed: Notice styles showing during content loading
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing general settings custom table to be cleared after deleteing free version when pro is activated
- 📦 Added: More customer integration updates
- 📦 Added: New [wps_products] shortcode attribute: title_size
- 📦 Added: New [wps_products] shortcode attribute: title_color
- 📦 Added: New [wps_products] shortcode attribute: description_color
- 📦 Added: New [wps_products] shortcode attribute: description_size
- 📦 Added: New [wps_products] shortcode attribute: description_length
- 📦 Added: New [wps_products] shortcode attribute: align_height
- 💻 Dev: Added data attribute to cart describing when cart is empty or not
- 🛠 Fixed: Layout spacing issues caused by empty HTML elements
- 📦 Added: Ability to fully customize the page URL for collections and products
- 💻 Dev: Added instagram link to Help tab
Bug fixes and WordPress 5.2.3 support. Have a great weekend everyone!
- 🛠 Fixed: Incorrectly loading
component in free version
- 🛠 Fixed: Removed hardcoded shopify domain for customer requests
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug in Pro version causing blank modal screen when clicking: View version details
- 🛠 Fixed: ABSPATH error when plugin is activated on a subdirectory WP installation
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing admin setting to break when Rest URL is set to HTTP and site is HTTPS
- 📦 Added: Support for WordPress 5.2.3
- 📦 Added: A new \'wpshopify\' namespace to all get_footer() and get_header() calls
- 💻 Dev: Removed unused Customers code
- 💻 Dev: No longer caching the Shopify JS SDK client in localStorage
- 💻 Dev: Removed localForage library in favor of store library
Greetings! Lots of a good bug fixes today. Also for Pro users, the new Customer Accounts is available as a beta! Just turn it on under the plugin settings. Over the coming weeks we\'ll be adding more stability and features. Stay tuned.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing free version uninstall when Pro version was activated
- 🛠 Fixed: Function name collisions within autoloader when both free and pro version are installed
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing duplicates to appear on product and collection single pages
- 📦 Added: Cart state data to both the cart.checkout.before and cart.checkout.after hooks
- 📦 Added: Set limit to one on product and collection single pages to prevent duplicates
- 📦 Added: Customer Accounts beta
- 📣 Updated: Changed various links within the readme.txt of free version
- 💻 Dev: Replaced wp.hooks conditional checks with a single consistent function
- 🛠 Fixed: version issue
Hello! A couple of important bug fixes today. Customer accounts coming soon!
- 📦 Added: New JS filter hook: \'cart.checkout.before\'
- 📦 Added: New JS filter hook: \'cart.checkout.after\'
- 🛠 Fixed: Storefront filter not taking more than one value on initial load
- 🛠 Fixed: Unable to reverse products order when using the [wps_collections] shortcode
- 💻 Dev: Foundation for Customer Accounts integration
- 💻 Dev: Updated npm dependencies
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for after_upgrader_process_complete method
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for wps_collections shortcode
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug in the [wps_collections] shortcode where the products_ attributes fail to work properly
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing the plugin setting `Show fixed cart` icon to not work properly
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug inside class-attributes causing default values to override user values
- 📣 Updated: Removed extra whitespace on the product single template
- 💻 Dev: Added type checking for capitalizeFirstLetter()
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for [wps_collections] shortcode
Hey folks 👋
Todays update contains another round of various bug fixes. If you are having trouble with products not linking to Shopify, custom domains not working, or issues the Storefront shortcode please update!
- 📦 Added: Animation for Storefront products
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing product and collection single pages to not properly use all shortcode attributes
- 🛠 Fixed: Broken slider styles
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing the Products link to Shopify setting not to work
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing enable custom domain not to work
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing product variant dropdowns to show beneath the image of the product below it
- 💻 Dev: Added ESLint with React Hooks plugin
- 💻 Dev: Improved performance of Storefront component by implementing an in-memory caching
This release contains important updates for overall plugin stability. Please upgrade as soon as you can.
- 🛠 Fixed: missing \"checkbox\" in the cart terms
- 🛠 Fixed: bug causing incorrect error message(s) to display during syncing process
- 📦 Added: default value for getPageSizeFromComponentOptions
- 📦 Added: empty data validation checks to update_shop()
- 📦 Added: new filter hook for the loading text: wps_loading_text
- 📦 Added: better sanitization and val idation of REST endpoints
- 📦 Added: unregister_post_type during plugin deactivation
- 📣 Updated: WPS_ namespace to WP_Shopify throughout plugin
- 📣 Updated: webhooks URL to webhooks domain to more accurately describe what it is
- 📣 Updated: loading element from span to div
- 📣 Updated: \"Reconnect Automatic Syncing\" to \"Reconnect Automatic Post Syncing\"
- 📣 Updated: the way we\'re determining plugin paths and directories
- 📣 Updated: WP_SHOPIFY_PLUGIN_FILE_RELATIVE_TO_PLUGINS_DIR to WP_SHOPIFY_BASENAME
- 📣 Removed: unused REST endpoints
- 📣 Removed: unused constants
- 📣 Removed: externally loaded jquery-ui css
⚠️ Another important security patch. Please update ASAP.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing cart notes not to work after typing.
- 🛠 Fixed: Major XSS security vulnerability.
- 🛠 Fixed: 500 error caused by improper wp_shopify_cache_cleared checks.
- 🛠 Fixed: When products have more than one image, links to product single pages were not working.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug with dirname() when not using PHP 7+.
- 📣 Updated: Modified how often to check for plugin updates when using WP Shopify Pro.
- 💻 Dev: Added proper permission_callbacks to REST API endpoints.
⚠️ Important security patch ⚠️
If you\'re currently on version 2.0 or later, please update as soon as possible through the normal methods.
If you\'re currently on version 1.3.5 or lower, and you don\'t wish to upgrade to version 2.x yet, please manually download version 1.3.6 and copy over your current plugin files. You can download 1.3.6 from the links below:
Download WP Shopify (free version) 1.3.6
Download WP Shopify Pro 1.3.6
- 🛠 Fixed: Shopify security vulnerability
- 💻 Dev: Started to add emotion CSS to React components
The most important update in this release is a fix for the broken product default page. After updating, make sure to save your permalinks.
- 🛠 Fixed: Broken default products page.
- 🛠 Fixed: Duplicate queries made by Backend class
- 📣 Updated: Changed Debug tab to Help
- 📣 Updated: Change copy and link above the API key fields
- 📦 Added: Helpful links and resources to the new \"Help\" tab
- 💻 Dev: Improved the hasConnection() function to ensure it catches all data types
- 📣 Updated: Improved loading performance. Accidentally included the development build of React instead of production.
Fixes important issues post-2.0 launch.
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing process was manually canceled early error
- 🛠 Fixed: Problem loading front-end due to themes completely removing the global wp object.
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue loading Pro plugin details within WordPress plugin modal under View details link.
- 🛠 Fixed: Broken plugin action links.
- 📣 Updated: The EDD vendor plugin update class
Hey everyone 👋,
Long time no see! WP Shopify 2.0 is finally here. Were proud of the work that has been done to make this a much better plugin. Formal changelog coming soon.
Check out our video tutorials
- 👉 What is WP Shopify?
- 👉 How To Syncing Your Shopify Store
- 👉 How to Display Your Products
- 👉 Common Issues
- 👉 Using the Products Shortcode
- 👉 Using The Plugin Tools
If anyone is experiencing loading issues, please update!
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing add to cart button to show \"endless spinners\".
Hey everyone 👋,
This release contains two new features and many important bug fixes.
- 📦 Feature: Local currency support
- 📦 Feature: Synchronous syncing
- 📦 Feature: Added support for ordering products by manual position set within custom collections
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing error during webhooks caused by an invalid topic
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing images from displaying when crop is set and width / height remain auto
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue with some hosts blocking HTTP DELETE requests
- 🛠 Fixed: Price inconsistency for some products on the collection single pages
- 🛠 Fixed: @babel/polyfill is loaded more than once on this page warning
- 🛠 Fixed: Plugin settings page sub nav links from changing container width during active state
- 🛠 Fixed: JS conflict preventing ACF fields from working on products and collections admin pages
- 📣 Updated: Better cart item spinner icon position
- 💻 Dev: Upgraded the Shopify JS Buy SDK to v2.0.1
- 🛠 Fixed: Template overrides not working
- 🛠 Fixed: Autoloading issues occurring on some WordPress installations/li>
- 🛠 Fixed: Fixed broken height within the plugin\'s settings page coming from CSS within the plugin \"PW-Pro-Slider-And-Carousel-For-VC\"
Hey there! 👋,
Added a couple bug fixes including a new feature for the cart layout.
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing $0 price to show when a product is out of stock. Instead will show the first non-zero price./li>
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing shortcode attribute orderby=\"manual\" to fail
- 📦 Added: Added ability to display cart icon as a fixed tab
- 📦 Added: Added webhook 200 response during callback to prevent failing webhook notifications
Minor update to fix a plugin activation bug from 1.3.0. Also added additional filters and shortcode attributes.
- 🛠 Fixed: Fatal error caused by WPS\\Options namespace issue/li>
- 📣 Updated: Removed rewrite_rules flush on plugin deactivation
- 📣 Updated: Refactored products shortcode arguments building
- 📦 Added: Ability to show product description when using [wps_products] via the description=“true” attribute
- 📦 Added: New WPS\\Layout namespace
- 📦 Added: New filter: \'wps_products_add_to_cart_button_text\'
- 💻 Dev: Added additional unit tests for WPS\\Config and WPS\\Layout
- 💻 Dev: Renamed constant WP_SHOPIFY_API_SLUG to WPS_SHOPIFY_API_SLUG
- 💻 Dev: Renamed constant WP_SHOPIFY_API_VERSION to WPS_SHOPIFY_API_VERSION
Hey everyone 👋,
This release contains a major improvement to the overall stability and reliability of the syncing process. Also included is WordPress 5.0 support, PHP 7.2 compatibility, and 13 bug fixes.
- 🛠 Fixed: Multi-site issues
- 🛠 Fixed: HTML leaking through on cart
- 🛠 Fixed: Missing products / collections on front-end
- 🛠 Fixed: Add to cart error \"Sorry, it looks like this product is currently unavailable to purchase...\"
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing timeout issues caused by infinite loop when queue items were not removed via unset()
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing HTTP error messages not to save during the syncing process
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing syncing to timeout due to setting the “timeout” property within the wp_remote_post() function
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue in the “Items per request” setting that would sometimes default to 250
- 🛠 Fixed: Add to cart button would fail to show when using shortcode on third-party custom post type pages
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing errors when attempting to deactivate license keys remotely from the plugin settings
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing issue causing data to overflow past 100%
- 🛠 Fixed: Poor UX / UI indicators when syncing fails
- 📣 Updated: Warning messages are now correctly styled in orange
- 📣 Updated: License key info now pulls directly from database instead of from cache
- 📣 Updated: Changed is_single() to is_singular() to prevent post type collisions
- 📦 Added: WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- 📦 Added: PHP 7.2 compatibility
- 📦 Added: WordPress version requirement to 4.7 or higher
- 📦 Added: Close icon to syncing modal
- 📦 Added: Checkout reference to the global WP Shopify object
- 📦 Added: Shopify API credentials check before syncing process begins to catch user typos
- 💻 Dev: Now loading all front-end and back-end assets in Header and not Footer (removed true from wp_enqueue_script)
- 💻 Dev: Increased first_name and last_name column lengths from varchar(255) to longtext
- 💻 Dev: Shopify SDK upgraded to version 1.11.0
- 💻 Dev: Added wp_cache_flush() to plugin activation to ensure tables are created successfully.