Hey everyone 👋,
This release contains two new features and many important bug fixes.
- 📦 Feature: Local currency support
- 📦 Feature: Synchronous syncing
- 📦 Feature: Added support for ordering products by manual position set within custom collections
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing error during webhooks caused by an invalid topic
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing images from displaying when crop is set and width / height remain auto
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue with some hosts blocking HTTP DELETE requests
- 🛠 Fixed: Price inconsistency for some products on the collection single pages
- 🛠 Fixed: @babel/polyfill is loaded more than once on this page warning
- 🛠 Fixed: Plugin settings page sub nav links from changing container width during active state
- 🛠 Fixed: JS conflict preventing ACF fields from working on products and collections admin pages
- 📣 Updated: Better cart item spinner icon position
- 💻 Dev: Upgraded the Shopify JS Buy SDK to v2.0.1
- 🛠 Fixed: Template overrides not working
- 🛠 Fixed: Autoloading issues occurring on some WordPress installations/li>
- 🛠 Fixed: Fixed broken height within the plugin\'s settings page coming from CSS within the plugin \"PW-Pro-Slider-And-Carousel-For-VC\"
Hey there! 👋,
Added a couple bug fixes including a new feature for the cart layout.
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing $0 price to show when a product is out of stock. Instead will show the first non-zero price./li>
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing shortcode attribute orderby=\"manual\" to fail
- 📦 Added: Added ability to display cart icon as a fixed tab
- 📦 Added: Added webhook 200 response during callback to prevent failing webhook notifications
Minor update to fix a plugin activation bug from 1.3.0. Also added additional filters and shortcode attributes.
- 🛠 Fixed: Fatal error caused by WPS\\Options namespace issue/li>
- 📣 Updated: Removed rewrite_rules flush on plugin deactivation
- 📣 Updated: Refactored products shortcode arguments building
- 📦 Added: Ability to show product description when using [wps_products] via the description=“true” attribute
- 📦 Added: New WPS\\Layout namespace
- 📦 Added: New filter: \'wps_products_add_to_cart_button_text\'
- 💻 Dev: Added additional unit tests for WPS\\Config and WPS\\Layout
- 💻 Dev: Renamed constant WP_SHOPIFY_API_SLUG to WPS_SHOPIFY_API_SLUG
- 💻 Dev: Renamed constant WP_SHOPIFY_API_VERSION to WPS_SHOPIFY_API_VERSION
Hey everyone 👋,
This release contains a major improvement to the overall stability and reliability of the syncing process. Also included is WordPress 5.0 support, PHP 7.2 compatibility, and 13 bug fixes.
- 🛠 Fixed: Multi-site issues
- 🛠 Fixed: HTML leaking through on cart
- 🛠 Fixed: Missing products / collections on front-end
- 🛠 Fixed: Add to cart error \"Sorry, it looks like this product is currently unavailable to purchase...\"
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing timeout issues caused by infinite loop when queue items were not removed via unset()
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing HTTP error messages not to save during the syncing process
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing syncing to timeout due to setting the “timeout” property within the wp_remote_post() function
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue in the “Items per request” setting that would sometimes default to 250
- 🛠 Fixed: Add to cart button would fail to show when using shortcode on third-party custom post type pages
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing errors when attempting to deactivate license keys remotely from the plugin settings
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing issue causing data to overflow past 100%
- 🛠 Fixed: Poor UX / UI indicators when syncing fails
- 📣 Updated: Warning messages are now correctly styled in orange
- 📣 Updated: License key info now pulls directly from database instead of from cache
- 📣 Updated: Changed is_single() to is_singular() to prevent post type collisions
- 📦 Added: WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- 📦 Added: PHP 7.2 compatibility
- 📦 Added: WordPress version requirement to 4.7 or higher
- 📦 Added: Close icon to syncing modal
- 📦 Added: Checkout reference to the global WP Shopify object
- 📦 Added: Shopify API credentials check before syncing process begins to catch user typos
- 💻 Dev: Now loading all front-end and back-end assets in Header and not Footer (removed true from wp_enqueue_script)
- 💻 Dev: Increased first_name and last_name column lengths from varchar(255) to longtext
- 💻 Dev: Shopify SDK upgraded to version 1.11.0
- 💻 Dev: Added wp_cache_flush() to plugin activation to ensure tables are created successfully.
Looking for a specific version download?
Click below for a complete list of all WP Shopify versions