- 🛠 Fixed: Layout spacing issues caused by empty HTML elements
- 📦 Added: Ability to fully customize the page URL for collections and products
- 💻 Dev: Added instagram link to Help tab
Bug fixes and WordPress 5.2.3 support. Have a great weekend everyone!
- 🛠 Fixed: Incorrectly loading component in free version
- 🛠 Fixed: Removed hardcoded shopify domain for customer requests
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug in Pro version causing blank modal screen when clicking: View version details
- 🛠 Fixed: ABSPATH error when plugin is activated on a subdirectory WP installation
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing admin setting to break when Rest URL is set to HTTP and site is HTTPS
- 📦 Added: Support for WordPress 5.2.3
- 📦 Added: A new \'wpshopify\' namespace to all get_footer() and get_header() calls
- 💻 Dev: Removed unused Customers code
- 💻 Dev: No longer caching the Shopify JS SDK client in localStorage
- 💻 Dev: Removed localForage library in favor of store library
Greetings! Lots of a good bug fixes today. Also for Pro users, the new Customer Accounts is available as a beta! Just turn it on under the plugin settings. Over the coming weeks we\'ll be adding more stability and features. Stay tuned.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing free version uninstall when Pro version was activated
- 🛠 Fixed: Function name collisions within autoloader when both free and pro version are installed
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing duplicates to appear on product and collection single pages
- 📦 Added: Cart state data to both the cart.checkout.before and cart.checkout.after hooks
- 📦 Added: Set limit to one on product and collection single pages to prevent duplicates
- 📦 Added: Customer Accounts beta
- 📣 Updated: Changed various links within the readme.txt of free version
- 💻 Dev: Replaced wp.hooks conditional checks with a single consistent function
🛠 Fixed: version issue
Hello! A couple of important bug fixes today. Customer accounts coming soon!
- 📦 Added: New JS filter hook: \'cart.checkout.before\'
- 📦 Added: New JS filter hook: \'cart.checkout.after\'
- 🛠 Fixed: Storefront filter not taking more than one value on initial load
- 🛠 Fixed: Unable to reverse products order when using the [wps_collections] shortcode
- 💻 Dev: Foundation for Customer Accounts integration
- 💻 Dev: Updated npm dependencies
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for after_upgrader_process_complete method
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for wps_collections shortcode
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug in the [wps_collections] shortcode where the products_ attributes fail to work properly
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing the plugin setting `Show fixed cart` icon to not work properly
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug inside class-attributes causing default values to override user values
- 📣 Updated: Removed extra whitespace on the product single template
- 💻 Dev: Added type checking for capitalizeFirstLetter()
- 💻 Dev: Added unit tests for [wps_collections] shortcode
Hey folks 👋
Todays update contains another round of various bug fixes. If you are having trouble with products not linking to Shopify, custom domains not working, or issues the Storefront shortcode please update!
- 📦 Added: Animation for Storefront products
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing product and collection single pages to not properly use all shortcode attributes
- 🛠 Fixed: Broken slider styles
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing the Products link to Shopify setting not to work
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing enable custom domain not to work
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing product variant dropdowns to show beneath the image of the product below it
- 💻 Dev: Added ESLint with React Hooks plugin
- 💻 Dev: Improved performance of Storefront component by implementing an in-memory caching
This release contains important updates for overall plugin stability. Please upgrade as soon as you can.
- 🛠 Fixed: missing \"checkbox\" in the cart terms
- 🛠 Fixed: bug causing incorrect error message(s) to display during syncing process
- 📦 Added: default value for getPageSizeFromComponentOptions
- 📦 Added: empty data validation checks to update_shop()
- 📦 Added: new filter hook for the loading text: wps_loading_text
- 📦 Added: better sanitization and val idation of REST endpoints
- 📦 Added: unregister_post_type during plugin deactivation
- 📣 Updated: WPS_ namespace to WP_Shopify throughout plugin
- 📣 Updated: webhooks URL to webhooks domain to more accurately describe what it is
- 📣 Updated: loading element from span to div
- 📣 Updated: \"Reconnect Automatic Syncing\" to \"Reconnect Automatic Post Syncing\"
- 📣 Updated: the way we\'re determining plugin paths and directories
- 📣 Updated: WP_SHOPIFY_PLUGIN_FILE_RELATIVE_TO_PLUGINS_DIR to WP_SHOPIFY_BASENAME
- 📣 Removed: unused REST endpoints
- 📣 Removed: unused constants
- 📣 Removed: externally loaded jquery-ui css
⚠️ Another important security patch. Please update ASAP.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing cart notes not to work after typing.
- 🛠 Fixed: Major XSS security vulnerability.
- 🛠 Fixed: 500 error caused by improper wp_shopify_cache_cleared checks.
- 🛠 Fixed: When products have more than one image, links to product single pages were not working.
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug with dirname() when not using PHP 7+.
- 📣 Updated: Modified how often to check for plugin updates when using WP Shopify Pro.
- 💻 Dev: Added proper permission_callbacks to REST API endpoints.
⚠️ Important security patch ⚠️
If you\'re currently on version 2.0 or later, please update as soon as possible through the normal methods.
If you\'re currently on version 1.3.5 or lower, and you don\'t wish to upgrade to version 2.x yet, please manually download version 1.3.6 and copy over your current plugin files. You can download 1.3.6 from the links below:
Download WP Shopify (free version) 1.3.6
Download WP Shopify Pro 1.3.6
- 🛠 Fixed: Shopify security vulnerability
- 💻 Dev: Started to add emotion CSS to React components
The most important update in this release is a fix for the broken product default page. After updating, make sure to save your permalinks.
- 🛠 Fixed: Broken default products page.
- 🛠 Fixed: Duplicate queries made by Backend class
- 📣 Updated: Changed Debug tab to Help
- 📣 Updated: Change copy and link above the API key fields
- 📦 Added: Helpful links and resources to the new \"Help\" tab
- 💻 Dev: Improved the hasConnection() function to ensure it catches all data types
- 📣 Updated: Improved loading performance. Accidentally included the development build of React instead of production.
Fixes important issues post-2.0 launch.
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing process was manually canceled early error
- 🛠 Fixed: Problem loading front-end due to themes completely removing the global wp object.
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue loading Pro plugin details within WordPress plugin modal under View details link.
- 🛠 Fixed: Broken plugin action links.
- 📣 Updated: The EDD vendor plugin update class
Hey everyone 👋,
Long time no see! WP Shopify 2.0 is finally here. Were proud of the work that has been done to make this a much better plugin. Formal changelog coming soon.
Check out our video tutorials
If anyone is experiencing loading issues, please update!
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing add to cart button to show \"endless spinners\".
Hey everyone 👋,
This release contains two new features and many important bug fixes.
- 📦 Feature: Local currency support
- 📦 Feature: Synchronous syncing
- 📦 Feature: Added support for ordering products by manual position set within custom collections
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing error during webhooks caused by an invalid topic
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug preventing images from displaying when crop is set and width / height remain auto
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue with some hosts blocking HTTP DELETE requests
- 🛠 Fixed: Price inconsistency for some products on the collection single pages
- 🛠 Fixed: @babel/polyfill is loaded more than once on this page warning
- 🛠 Fixed: Plugin settings page sub nav links from changing container width during active state
- 🛠 Fixed: JS conflict preventing ACF fields from working on products and collections admin pages
- 📣 Updated: Better cart item spinner icon position
- 💻 Dev: Upgraded the Shopify JS Buy SDK to v2.0.1
- 🛠 Fixed: Template overrides not working
- 🛠 Fixed: Autoloading issues occurring on some WordPress installations/li>
- 🛠 Fixed: Fixed broken height within the plugin\'s settings page coming from CSS within the plugin \"PW-Pro-Slider-And-Carousel-For-VC\"
Hey there! 👋,
Added a couple bug fixes including a new feature for the cart layout.
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing $0 price to show when a product is out of stock. Instead will show the first non-zero price./li>
- 🛠 Fixed: Bug causing shortcode attribute orderby=\"manual\" to fail
- 📦 Added: Added ability to display cart icon as a fixed tab
- 📦 Added: Added webhook 200 response during callback to prevent failing webhook notifications
Minor update to fix a plugin activation bug from 1.3.0. Also added additional filters and shortcode attributes.
- 🛠 Fixed: Fatal error caused by WPS\\Options namespace issue/li>
- 📣 Updated: Removed rewrite_rules flush on plugin deactivation
- 📣 Updated: Refactored products shortcode arguments building
- 📦 Added: Ability to show product description when using [wps_products] via the description=“true” attribute
- 📦 Added: New WPS\\Layout namespace
- 📦 Added: New filter: \'wps_products_add_to_cart_button_text\'
- 💻 Dev: Added additional unit tests for WPS\\Config and WPS\\Layout
- 💻 Dev: Renamed constant WP_SHOPIFY_API_SLUG to WPS_SHOPIFY_API_SLUG
- 💻 Dev: Renamed constant WP_SHOPIFY_API_VERSION to WPS_SHOPIFY_API_VERSION
Hey everyone 👋,
This release contains a major improvement to the overall stability and reliability of the syncing process. Also included is WordPress 5.0 support, PHP 7.2 compatibility, and 13 bug fixes.
- 🛠 Fixed: Multi-site issues
- 🛠 Fixed: HTML leaking through on cart
- 🛠 Fixed: Missing products / collections on front-end
- 🛠 Fixed: Add to cart error \"Sorry, it looks like this product is currently unavailable to purchase...\"
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing timeout issues caused by infinite loop when queue items were not removed via unset()
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing HTTP error messages not to save during the syncing process
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing syncing to timeout due to setting the “timeout” property within the wp_remote_post() function
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue in the “Items per request” setting that would sometimes default to 250
- 🛠 Fixed: Add to cart button would fail to show when using shortcode on third-party custom post type pages
- 🛠 Fixed: Issue causing errors when attempting to deactivate license keys remotely from the plugin settings
- 🛠 Fixed: Syncing issue causing data to overflow past 100%
- 🛠 Fixed: Poor UX / UI indicators when syncing fails
- 📣 Updated: Warning messages are now correctly styled in orange
- 📣 Updated: License key info now pulls directly from database instead of from cache
- 📣 Updated: Changed is_single() to is_singular() to prevent post type collisions
- 📦 Added: WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- 📦 Added: PHP 7.2 compatibility
- 📦 Added: WordPress version requirement to 4.7 or higher
- 📦 Added: Close icon to syncing modal
- 📦 Added: Checkout reference to the global WP Shopify object
- 📦 Added: Shopify API credentials check before syncing process begins to catch user typos
- 💻 Dev: Now loading all front-end and back-end assets in Header and not Footer (removed true from wp_enqueue_script)
- 💻 Dev: Increased first_name and last_name column lengths from varchar(255) to longtext
- 💻 Dev: Shopify SDK upgraded to version 1.11.0
- 💻 Dev: Added wp_cache_flush() to plugin activation to ensure tables are created successfully.